Blue Cheese Burger Bites
- 1lb Ground Sirloin
- 2 tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Blue Cheese (Crumbles, for topping)
- Kalamata Olives, Pitted (for topping)
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
- Sliced Bread (Toasted, I use 1 slice quartered for 4 bites.)
Ground Sirloin is a lean beef that can have the tendency to dry out. I add the fat back into the meat with the melted butter. This step gives you great flavor and a juicy burger.
I love the blue cheese with the flavors in the burger. Some people may not, I also use these burger bites and top them with only the tomato slices for those who do not.